Skip to content
February
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everyone,

Can't believe it's February. I had a 2 week vacation to Florida where the sun was shining and I was so lazy. Now it's back to work.

How are you all doing??

Judy

cjh1203 responded:
Hi Judy.

It looks like there aren't too many of us left. I hate that Dave decided to leave and hope he will decide to come back at some point.

I live in Florida, and it has been an unusually warm Winter. Nice for people on vacation! You seem so busy all the time -- I'm sure you were ready for some major R&R.

I like the cooler weather we usually have this time of year, and we're finally getting a bit of it. It's great to be able to open up the house.

After not working for several years, I started a new job a couple of weeks ago, It's only 25 hours a week, so I have a nice balance of work time and free time. My dogs don't like it much, though!

Glad you're well, Judy, and I hope we hear from some other people.

Carol

2010guardian responded:
Hi All,

February is almost over. Here in NE Ok. we are getting a winter storm--freezing rain, snow and sleet. We have a new 6 mo. old dachshund and this is a shock to her. Like a toddler, she keeps us busy. I'm not a 'doggy'' person, but my husband loves dogs and our daughter introduced him to her doxie. He loved it, so we got the half-sister to our daughter's dog. She loves to lay around on his lap all day. I think it has done him a lot of good. He is more active because of picking up after her and going outside.

After 2 nites of not much sleep, and having anxiety, I took him to the doctor yesterday for nerve meds, but the doctor said 'no', he needed something for sleep. He takes melatonin and the Dr. added an antihistamine, Hydroxyzine HCL 10 mg. It doesn't drug him like Benedryl does. After a few good nites sleep, I think it will be fine.

Thanks for being there for us.

Kathy

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

SundowningExpert
Hi Everyone, I'm so gald to see that many of you find relief from sundowning after following the recommendations of your physician ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.