Skip to content
Welcome April
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everyone,

The older I get, the faster time flies by! Spring is in the air, and it's a good time for you and your loved one to share the outdoors together. Studies show that being around trees relaxes the brain so enjoy!

Keep up the good work,
Judy

2010guardian responded:
Hello Everyone,
My potted plants are beautiful. I thought 'spring is here at last'. Tonight here in NE Oklahoma we are expecting a freeze--27 degrees. I bunched the planters together and covered them with plastic.

The medical doctor was against my husband being reevaluated for possible Lewy Body Dementia. Dr. said that Ken was already on the right medicine and LBD can't be diagnosed except through a brain biopsy.
However, Ken is doing well and if it wasn't for his lower spine giving him so much pain, he would be able to be close to normal. He's been doing yard work and that makes him feel worthy.
Enjoy the springtime wherever you are.

Kathy

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

Help with Overseeeing a ShowerExpert
Hi Everyone, It is so important for caregivers to get some help early on especially when bathing and showering become a challenge. Whether ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.