Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Caring for the Caregiver
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everyone,

Thought you might like to read an article, Caring for the Caregiver, by Jane Brody of the N.Y. Times, Tuesday, February 18, 2014. She features my new book: Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes. She also wrote the article on her blog on February 17th with the title, Caring for the Alzheimer's Caregivers. well.blogs.nytimes.com

Let me know what you think,
Judy

revjune responded:
Hi Dr. Judy!

I just stumbled upon these forums, and saw this post. Is your book on the Kindle? I think I'm going to need to read it. I am becoming a caregiver, even though my partner has not been diagnosed, yet.

Our primary care physician thinks my partner is in denial that she has "some memory issues", and when I go in for a checkup next week, she is going with me, and doc & I are going to gently bring up the subject, and the possibility of her going to see a neurologist for more comprehensive assessment.

Thank you & God bless you!

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers
My dad is moving this weekend with Alzheimers any helpful tips or info would be helpful.. I wish I knew... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.