Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just found out
mugsy1960 posted:
I just found out that my Mother has a fib. Atrieal Fibulation. Which is causing less blood flow/ less oxygen to the brain.
She's going to get an MRI of her brain to see if she has had any mini strokes.
Also, She's now on 2 medications, one being a blood thinner which should help with getting more oxygen to the brain.
Anyway, VERY glad to actually KNOW whats going on with her and I want to say thank you to the people who took the time to reply to my question before.
Thanks again
Ed

cjh1203 responded:
I'm so glad you got a diagnosis, and hope the AFib can be controlled well with medication. Do her doctors think that might be the explanation for her paranoia? I hope there will be a big improvement now that her doctors know what's going on.

Carol

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers
My dad is moving this weekend with Alzheimers any helpful tips or info would be helpful.. I wish I knew... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.