Skip to content
I think Im pregnant
minnerva25 posted:
I had sex with my bf early august. Close to the time I was suppose to have my period it came. Normally I am pretty regular with how long it lasts. However this time it came it was not normal. It only lasted a couple of days. And much lighter than usual. I have been on weight watchers for a month or so and for a few weeks ive been wanting to eat more. Ive been experiencing headaches like daily almost and lower backache. Also my breasts to feel a little different I think. Also i've had some cramps. Which I have been known to have before my period. I was thinking that the period I thought I had was implantation bleeding tho not sure. I did take a home test which came back negative. I read up that maybe I could of taken it too early. I was going to see what happens as the end of the month aproaches. Any thoughts.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

My period has not come, and I am curious to know if I may be pregnant even though I have an IUD. I have a two year old so I know what its like to be p...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.