Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

I think Im pregnant
    minnerva25 posted:
    I had sex with my bf early august. Close to the time I was suppose to have my period it came. Normally I am pretty regular with how long it lasts. However this time it came it was not normal. It only lasted a couple of days. And much lighter than usual. I have been on weight watchers for a month or so and for a few weeks ive been wanting to eat more. Ive been experiencing headaches like daily almost and lower backache. Also my breasts to feel a little different I think. Also i've had some cramps. Which I have been known to have before my period. I was thinking that the period I thought I had was implantation bleeding tho not sure. I did take a home test which came back negative. I read up that maybe I could of taken it too early. I was going to see what happens as the end of the month aproaches. Any thoughts.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

About a week a go, on march 7th, I sorta had sex for the first time. My boyfriend put it in, but he didn't cum. I started bleeding and so he chang...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.