Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I Be Pregnant
An_253451 posted:
Ive Had The Implanton In My Arm For Three Years Almost But Ive Got It Tooken Out Two Months Early 08/21 and I was bleeding on the 23rd for three days only and I went to the emergency room cant remember which day but I think Friday and I was bleeding for two or three days and for a couple of days now my tities are sore. feeling heavy and lately I been feeling nausea and peeing more often and my body has been getting hot for no reason like burning up and Ive been craving and yesterday I had a really bad headache and I been passing gas more often ..ive always had back pain and mood swings but im feeling it more.. im always tired like literally tired I was wanna sleep all day sometimes and lately i'm always feeling sick ?
. I looked up my fertile day 9/1 9/21-9/23 10/13-10/15 so hopefully I have my period sometime this month and My boyfriend and I haven't been using condoms either even wen I was on bc

Take the Poll

What Do You Think ?
  • Am I Pregnant ?
  • Is It My Bc Implant ?
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My period has not come, and I am curious to know if I may be pregnant even though I have an IUD. I have a two year old so I know what its like to be p...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.