Skip to content
anxiety
An_190252 posted:
can someone out there help? I was taking effexor 150mg twice a day i got switched to venlafaxine 75mg because of insurrance a couple of months ago an now the pill has got a very bitter taste an i also am having concentration problems big time along with some very awful thoughts which i never had before plz hellp me

alonealonealone responded:
Call your doctor right away and tell him/her - especially about the awful thoughts. If you're doctor's office is closed and you cannot deal with the awful thoughts, please go to the emergency room, let them know what you are taking and the symptoms you are experiencing. When in doubt, call 911 or go to the emergency room. Don't worry about feeling silly or embarrassed, just GO.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.