Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
DEPRESSION ISSUES/SOLUTION
sunild1204 posted:
DEPRESSION ISSUES/SOLUTION
Again this is another form of Obsessive compulsive Disorder (OCD). OCD are resolved when you just do opposite of them. Just stop doing them and you will realize that it was as simple as that. The solution to repetitive behavior is just ignoring them and putting a complete stop to performing them.
In my case I stopped this behavior just by looking at other people who were less fortunate than me but were still happy and never depressed. That caused me to think that I in fact had no reason to be depressed. This thinking was enough to cause me lose this OCD in few weeks. Just imagine I had this symptom for almost 10-15 years! But I could get rid of it just by thinking right.

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
Congratulations on being able to make a major change in your life and seeing how a change in the way you view things was able to assist you in this change.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.