My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
HOWW DO I GET MY REPLIES WHEN THERE ARE 254 REPLIES
doxielover10 posted:
I have 3 replies to my post and i can't find them anywhere, I tried everything,

THANKS
ALLISON

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
This is more of a technical problem with the website and not within my area of expertise. The one thing that I, as a computer user, would do is to do a "Search This Community" just above my photo on the right hand side where you see "GO."

I know that once posts scroll off the board it can be difficult to find them, but I think this might be one way. I think we might also ask the web master to consider addressing this difficulty.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Allison,

You have quiet a few discussions; can you tell me which discussion you're asking about? Are you receiving notices from your Watchlist?

Let me know the details and I may be able to help.

You can find all your discussions by clicking on your own name here; perhaps that will help you track something down.

doxielover10 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
It's all discussions that have huge numbers of replies. The first thing I always do is go up and check the community but all that does is say I have a reply, no where to find it. I just do not have time to check 15 pages of replies. Most of the time I just give up.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to doxielover10's response:
Ah, thank you for clarifying.

It's likely that any new replies will be on the last page(s) of a very long discussion so when you go to one of those, look to the right (just a bit; not the far right) just beneath the first post or down at the very bottom and you'll see a list of pages. Click on the double arrows button on the right to get to the last page.

I hope this helps.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.