Includes Expert Content
HOWW DO I GET MY REPLIES WHEN THERE ARE 254 REPLIES
doxielover10 posted:
I have 3 replies to my post and i can't find them anywhere, I tried everything,

THANKS
ALLISON

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
This is more of a technical problem with the website and not within my area of expertise. The one thing that I, as a computer user, would do is to do a "Search This Community" just above my photo on the right hand side where you see "GO."

I know that once posts scroll off the board it can be difficult to find them, but I think this might be one way. I think we might also ask the web master to consider addressing this difficulty.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Allison,

You have quiet a few discussions; can you tell me which discussion you're asking about? Are you receiving notices from your Watchlist?

Let me know the details and I may be able to help.

You can find all your discussions by clicking on your own name here; perhaps that will help you track something down.

doxielover10 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
It's all discussions that have huge numbers of replies. The first thing I always do is go up and check the community but all that does is say I have a reply, no where to find it. I just do not have time to check 15 pages of replies. Most of the time I just give up.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to doxielover10's response:
Ah, thank you for clarifying.

It's likely that any new replies will be on the last page(s) of a very long discussion so when you go to one of those, look to the right (just a bit; not the far right) just beneath the first post or down at the very bottom and you'll see a list of pages. Click on the double arrows button on the right to get to the last page.

I hope this helps.