Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
doxielover10 posted:
I'm starting to have the same symptoms I had before when I had the breakdown. Spontaneous crying, shaking, dizziness, falling.

After everything had happened, I told my docs, the breakdown was the worst !
Shaking so badly, I was vibrating, inability to speak, crying all the time.

I cannot go through it again, don't know what to do ?


A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
George Meridith
Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
I can understand that having gone through this more than once you must be feeling very upset. You indicated that you told your doctors about how you were shaking, vibrating, unable to speak and crying all the time and what did they suggest? It would seem to me that you do deserve help and I'm wondering what they are offering as a treatment recommendation.

I don't have your prior posts available to me right now, but I'm hoping that you are receiving some help as well as some psychological services. This may be a very difficult time for you, but, with the appropriate level of help, things can improve.

I do hope that things do get better and, if you believe that you are not receiving the help you need from your current providers, you need to seriously consider either a 2nd opinion or a change. You are a patient, but you are also a customer. Many people don't like to be called customers in the healthcare setting, but you are buying a service. If the service doesn't provide what you need, you need to reconsider that and where you will go and what you will do. You do have power.

Dr. Farrell

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.