Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Anxiety/ Panic Disorder with a hint of Depression. But is it really?
dianamommyof5 posted:
Threw my life i have had anxiety, which had alot of control over.....(not a problem) But just recently i woke up feeling...."not myself""disconnected with my body expierence" and i worked threw the day though it was very scary, the feeling just NEVER goes away, and its the most scary....if i had racing heart beat i can deal, if i had dizzieness alone i could deal, but the crippling "out of body" feeling and the constant feeling that im going to pass out, or "loose my mind " at any given moment has be very scared to do ANYTHING besides sit ina chair wondering if what im seeing is indeed what im really seeing....im sooooo afraid to take meds because of side effect, sheeeeesh i dont even like taking tylenol. Problem being i have 5 kids, and they are suffering i know the must be, i just wanna know if the symptoms im describing are indeed classified as Anxiety/Panic/ Depression. Though i dont even feel like it is ....ugghhhh this cycle of life is tooo much....Sometime i feel as though i lost my voice......cant speak....or understand.....and because of my feeling im terrified of going to sleep.....Sometimes i even feel as though my hands and feet arent mine, as well as my mouth and THAT ONE IS A BIG ONE.....NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT ....ive lost alot of wieght because of jus that reason.....smh Please help with some advice....And yes i have already contacted my PCP

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.