Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
talking about madness?!?
melissaeusunt posted:
Hello,
I am 23 years old and have had two abortions within 6 moths between the two. My life hasn't been playing out as I have hoped , and I find it very difficult to cope with anything right now. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and an abusive father, didn't prepare me or gave me a guidence in life. Instead I was driven out of my country towards another where I had to educate my self on the streets of london doing whatever I had to do to survive. Finding a man who could take care of me was a hope of mine, and when I did found someone, it turned out that he wasn't just my boyfriend for 5 years after we meet. He was the guy who took all my founds that I have earned with regards for our future's sake. He also driven me into becoming a 'working girl' for the same sake of course, which is a better life for us. Pushing me from one to another I have found someone who actually showed me respect , care , and ... love ...
Being with the new guy for two years, who had gave me few balls of soup, took me to some countries and introduced me to a lonlier life ( because of course jelousy, I am 23 he is 40-something , he has children, someone he lives with, and i got pregnant once, and twice, of course when love is blind you go with the advice of your loved one and believe tht there will be a future somewhere in the near future and that when there'll be a base with some moths of us living together, than we can accept the new born but until then let's just forget it shall we? let's just live life like that. I am actually going crazy here on my own without any friends or anybody to talk to just me and the massive guilt that presses me . I could go on and on for many hours telling people about the misserable life that I have lived to this very moment, but there isn't enough characters . I am lost , completely . Shall I mention that the ex has come back as I think he had ran out of founds and needs his donkey back to work?! aw how silly of me... he blackmails me . if I am not longer to be his ATM, then I won't be with anyone else! lol ! any medicines for that? anyone?

bbwlover1975 responded:
well if you sound pretty down like myself!!! i have been there the pain maybe you need someone too talk with!! need someone too chat with hit me back trick_or_treat_420@yahoo.com

or you can contact on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kenny.masters.5 look for the name albert wesker or reach me for text or call 414-712-1322 ~kenny~

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
Your situation is, of course, serious and you do need help, but I don't think this board is the place for it, nor do I think you should see anyone as a savior. Find a local social services worker and see what help you can get. You have a right to a decent life and should be careful not to fall for the "help" offered by someone who has already seen you can be what is known as an "easy mark". Too many people are looking for women they can use.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.