Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
I NEED HELP, I'M DESPERATE
doxielover10 posted:
The conclusion has been made that I need to go to a place to get away from here. Not a hospital or psych ward, more like the places people go for alcohol or drugs. I do not drink or have ever in my life touched an illegal drug.

I found a couple of places on the internet but one was 59,000 dollars for 30 days and they do not accept insurance. I have great insurance as well as Medicare because I'm on disability.

Does anyone have any info ?

Thanks
Allison

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
George Meridith

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
That charge sounds astronomical and I can't imagine what they would provide for that high a fee. The best thing would be to get a referral from a healthcare professional with whom you have been in treatment or a social service agency in your area.

teriod replied to Patricia Farrell, PhD's response:
In many cities dialing 211 will get you in touch with social services you need.

doxielover10 replied to Patricia Farrell, PhD's response:
I kind of got the impression these places are for celebrities or moguls.
He was really snotty to me too !!

I went to school with all the Kennedy kids and when Joan got really bad, they snuck her into a facility in CT on the QT. Absolute privacy forever. All I saw was people getting massages.

George Meridith

doxielover10 replied to teriod's response:
Thank you !!

George Meridith

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.