Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
MY LAST POST CUT ME OFF
doxielover10 posted:
I was wondering if you would be with me as an adviser maybe ? I know how busy you are. However anxiety and stress is a huge component of this horrible issue.

I have most of the tools, but you are exceptional.

Please LMK, say yes

Best
Allison

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
George Meridith

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
I appreciate your kind words and your need for some additional assistance, but this is not an area where I'm an expert and I would suggest that's what you need. Of course, anyone who is in your community can also post to other boards like mine or the one for depression or medications.

doxielover10 replied to Patricia Farrell, PhD's response:
Sorry for the delay, back in the hospital. How do I find an advisor ?

Of course, any stress or anxiety will come to you. Do you know, because of you I have been free of any bipolar symptoms for months.

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
George Meridith

Patricia Farrell, PhD replied to doxielover10's response:
Thanks for the kind words. I think, however, that you deserve a great deal of credit for what you have accomplished and it would be fine to accept that.

Sorry to hear you are in the hospital again. As to an advisor, look on our boards here and send a note to any of the experts on the boards who might be of help. They may agree that their board is a good place for you to get info/help or suggest another.

Take care and I hope things do continue to improve for you.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.