Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Don't understand !
eyeoftheestorm posted:
I Was just pull off of my anxiety medication , pending a phyc evaluation ! I have refused the evaluation . I have at the same time been pulled off my ADHD medicine . What the hell is going on ???

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
I think whoever did this owes you an explanation. Was it because there was a medical problem arising from its use or did they feel it was not needed or that you were abusing the meds? Ask for an explanation.

Removing someone suddenly from meds can have unexpected consequences and "cold turkey" isn't the way to go. I'm not an MD, but I do know a bit about meds and the problems that can result from suddenly stopping them.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Lexapro
My dr. just prescribe me Lexapro.. i just feel nervous taking it. does anyone have any thoughts about it. More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.