Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anxiety disorders and SS Disability benefits
Patricia Farrell, PhD posted:
Many people have anxiety disorders and some of you have such serious impairments from anxiety with insufficient relief from whatever you have tried that it may be time to consider applying for Social Security Disability benefits. You may qualify but there are some things that you should know in order to optimize your application process and the reports that will be provided to support your application.

I've written a new ebook entitled, A Social Security Disability Psychological Claims Handbook, and you might find it extremely helpful in revealing some of the information that you may not have had before. You can find it on my website at www.drfarrell.net or at this link:http://amzn.to/SnBFDS

I hope it is very useful to you and that it does help you understand how to better navigate this process.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.