Skip to content
Please help
An_250422 posted:
I have severe anxiety disorder so bad and panic disorder from serious injury, etc.

I have taken orders from the E.R. to get off blood pressure meds and klonopin three times a day because of severe panic and severe anxiety disorder physically and generally, and they said to not use blood pressure medicine and to use two mg of xanax after stabilizing me.

My primary doctor abandoned me after not following my condition with me, and now a psychiatrist is wanting me to use two mg of klonopin again four times per day in four increments with blood pressure medicine, because she thinks that is good but did not think it was panic and phsyical and general, but said "I am telling you you have "severe anxiety disorder, " after I knew but wanted help.

I don't think this is safe, is this safe? What could I do, and could any doctors help me please because this is serious?
437557755 responded:
An_250422-MORE FROM ME
However my blood pressure can go up for panic attacks and does, and the psychiatrist thinks it was hypertension, and she thought without any acceptance that this would be good and has to be because of her expertise, which I already know and been through this as I stated, and I don't have any good doctors around now since my doctor abandoned me. This is dangerous I think with two medicines with such serious potency, like if I would throw up or something, my vitals would go down as they did, and I could pass out for good, it seems.

That's how bad my panic disorder is, and blood pressure medicine how it can make me vitally dizzy and dangerous, like it did with the klonopin before and not working causing opposite actions.

Now, I do not know what to do because I am scared because of this. Please tell me what you think that I should enforce even though, no one wants to listen besides the E.R. at first, she did not. Please help.

I don't think it is safe, could any doctors in the Louisiana area please be willing to help me, or anywhere? Please help.
437557755 replied to 437557755's response:
ME again An_2500422

I am stuck with her medicine and no other medicine and I am sick right now, what is the best thing to do? please help

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.