Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stress
An_250645 posted:
I jumped off a bridge 18 months ago, I am still experiencing severe pain and it really depresses me but recently my mood has changed loads and I almost feel the same as when I did that if not worse, I keep reliving it and getting confused where I am and what year and I am now doing things I havent done for years, need some help

Lefty2121 responded:
Have you been evaluated since then? Are you taking anything for the pain or for depression?

charlie0783 replied to Lefty2121's response:
yeah I have been last september, they just say its borderline personality disorder which I do not agree with as I dont suffer from those symptoms and they just continuing saying it from when I was a child, they never really look issues I go through now. I have pain killers, codiene, but I dont like relying on meds and it doesnt always work. I am on fluoxetine 20mg but it either makes me really hyper when I take it or really depressed??

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.