Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Includes Expert Content
charlie0783 posted:
I jumped from a bridge onto a dual carrigeway 18 months ago and now I keep reliving this and I keep changing from year to year and its really scaring me and one minute im somewhere and then I am somewhere else as if I was asleep? My mood keeps changing rapidly and im really anxious and doing things I did when I was younger?
Lefty2121 responded:
Just checking in to see how you are doing? Hope things are going better for you...
Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
What you are describing and what you are experiencing is quite disturbing to me as well as, I am sure, to you. It must all be very confusing and I'm wondering who is helping you with this because I don't believe it is something you should try to handle on your own.

As you know, we do not diagnose on this board but we do recommend, when we believe it is called for, that members seek out experienced mental health professionals for consultation, diagnosis and treatment. I do believe this is what you need and I'm assuming that your use of the word "carriageway" indicates that you are not in the United States. I know that in some countries it is quite difficult to get mental health care, but I would urge you to do this as soon as possible.

I'm sure that things are very difficult right now and I would hope that you have either family or friends who can provide some support as you seek a mental health professional for yourself.

I do hope that things improve very soon and that you do get the help that you deserve.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.