Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Bad night
bridgetmfriend posted:
Hi everyone so tonight Im having very bad anxiety and feeling nausua any adivce or tips you all had would be great and make me feel better! Thanks for reading and thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
Sorry I didn't get your post until today, but I'm hoping that you did manage to find a way to help yourself feel a bit better that night.

Sometimes, when you feel that anxiety might be coming on, there are a few things you can do to help either limit how anxious you feel or even to stop it completely. One thing I would recommend is that you watch the relaxation breathing video tutorial we have in our Tips column.

The next thing I would recommend is that you keep a copy of my relaxation beach scene video that's on my YouTube channel (http://bitly.com/13lWDqy). I would suggest that you copy this beach scene video as well as my relaxation breathing video tutorial onto your iPhone, smart phone or computer or even iPad so that you can watch it whenever you might be feeling a bit anxious.

Relaxation breathing is a wonderful way to help yourself calm down and relieve stress and if you do it while watching the ocean video, it can be even more helpful.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

MRI/ NECK PAIN
I AM LEAVING WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS I HAVE HAD HIP AND NECK PAIN WENT TO GET A MRI THEY SAW LESSIONS ON MY BRAIN I HAVE MS BUT IT DOES NOT ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.