Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
New to this site, but hope you'll help anyway. Possible Trigger.
jselleck posted:
Hello. I belong to several other sites on WebMD and we've been discussing Social Security and the new increase in the federal minimum wage. And while the new wage doesn't go into effect til 2015 (that's what I've been told over and over) even now there are people in the United States who are making less than minimum wage on Social Security. So several of us got together and decided to send a petition to the President. If you're interested in increasing funding for recipients of Social Security please go to www.thepetitionsite.com , look for the petition entitled "Increase Monthly Checks for Those on Social Security" and sign the petition. Then please please let your friends and family members know about it.

Thank you for your time.

JSelleck

Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
I appreciate your zeal in trying to help people on Social Security, but this board isn't the place for this type of post.

I do wish you well in your efforts.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

MRI/ NECK PAIN
I AM LEAVING WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS I HAVE HAD HIP AND NECK PAIN WENT TO GET A MRI THEY SAW LESSIONS ON MY BRAIN I HAVE MS BUT IT DOES NOT ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.