Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Includes Expert Content
New to this group
jaws82 posted:
Im a 48yo male who has been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks most of my life. Im also being treated for newly diagnosed bipolar disorder and am on Lithium,Buspar,Cymbalta,Ellavil. I cant take Benzos because I am a prescription drug addict in recovey (nice combination that I am not proud of). I need to listen and when i get more comfortable with the group (if you let me in) Ill tell you more of my story and hope that it will help someone.
jaws82 responded:
I really need to talk with someone now!!!
Patricia Farrell, PhD responded:
Since you are receiving psychotropic medications and you are in recovery, I am assuming that you must be in psychotherapy as well as, possibly, group therapy to help you with your recovery. I believe those are the two places where you would be working on any difficulties you have with anxiety and panic. Although I know that this group is highly supportive, substance abuse is not the primary focus and that is the reason I mention psychotherapy and group work.

If whoever is prescribing your medications has not referred you for work with an experienced addictions specialty psychologist, I would suggest that you ask for this now.
jaws82 replied to Patricia Farrell, PhD's response:
I have been clean for some time now and Im not in pschotherapy (the person I had seen retired last year and have not found another). I am waiting on disability status since my hearing was 3 months ago. I am on pain meds through a monitored clinic and my spouse and even though Im working a NA program now, I still have anxiety and panic issues and am looking for another counselor. Can you please help?

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
59 of 79 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.