Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could someone give me some input?
willowsmommy25 posted:
Good evening! I am a 30 year old wife and mother. I used to come on here a few years ago but it's been a while. Matter of fact I actually got better for about a year and a half through much prayer and fasting. Meds didn't seem to really work for me. Now here I am again facing the same problem...anxiety and panic attacks ESPECIALLY when I drive. It seems to be worse towards the end of the day? And the problem is I commute about 40 minutes so it's really not idea for me lol. My heart starts racing and sometimes can hit 165 which scares the mess out of me. I KNOW it's a panic attack but I stress all day about the drive home or at night about the drive to work. I almost think I work myself into one thinking about it and checking it ALL THE TIME. Is there anyone else out there going through this and if so is there anyone that can give me some tips? I know the general stuff as I have dealt with this since the age of 12. I do have an appt w/ behavioral medicine this Wednesday but I DREAD the ride and even the appt. Thank you all for your input! God bless!

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

MRI/ NECK PAIN
I AM LEAVING WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS I HAVE HAD HIP AND NECK PAIN WENT TO GET A MRI THEY SAW LESSIONS ON MY BRAIN I HAVE MS BUT IT DOES NOT ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.