Skip to content
Anxiety and Depression
An_251067 posted:
Does anyone know the feeling of loss of control. I feel like my whole life has ended and I have nothing to live for. I recently was incarcerated for a drug offense. I did only 9 months due to the fact that I got an early release from a military style boot camp for drug offenders. However after going through a regimented and rigorous program that focuses on discipline. I came home and feel a heavy burden on my shoulders, my wife gave birth to our newborn daughter while I was gone and being that I spent my whole life selling drugs, I am having trouble dealing with life at home with no hope for work. Got that feeling of no purpose in life and a sense of no direction on where I am going. Want to know if anyone has ever gone through these type of feelings. Its awful I am not the person I used to be.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.