Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this normal
mariey posted:
hi all i have this weird symptom like jelly feel and palpitation and weakness all the time....is this anxiety symptoms or im suffering from somethig else...did anyone have symptom...if you have can you please share...im going crazy with this symptons

Cjack1990 responded:
I would check with a doctor first and knock anything it could be out. I wouldn't want to say it's anxiety and get treated for something that could be serious (Which it probably isn't. Don't freak out ). I know when I was going through my anxiety I thought I was sick with something. I went to the doctor first and there was nothing wrong, the only way we found out it was anxiety was because anytime I was asked to go out and do soething I would feel sick, but if I knew i could stay home, I was perfectly fine.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.