Skip to content
Is it just stress or anxiety
SJB02 posted:
I get this overwhelming feeling somethimes normally caused by changes that I have no control over. I also have this ongoing thought when my boss and co-worker are in a room togther with the door closed that they are taliking about me. I seem to always have this feeling that people are plotting against me or talking behind my back, like out to get me. I know this is probably not the case but I get an extremly overwhelming feeling where I cant breathe, chest hurts and really paranoied. I then start thinking that people are talking about me. What the heck is this and how do I make these feeling go away.

Cjack1990 responded:
It could be anxiety. I start to feel like people are staring at me or talking or even laughing at me when I have a panic attack. I don't really get the paranoia when someones out to get me though. You could have what I have an adjustment disorder. I hate change. I like to sleep in my bed, I hate staying the night somewhere else. I had a panic attack after I redecorated my room and got all this new furnature and a new bed.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Fish oil 1000mg can help with the brain shivers/zaps.
Hey guys, I myself am a sufferer of the terrible effexor withdrawal. I am here to tell you there is hope in getting off of this drug and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.