Skip to content
Depressed
An_251505 posted:
feel so Depressed
i'm always alone 27/7 .
it get really sad mostly at night .
i just get to thinking about how the day went .
and no one to talk to all day ,
i'm thinking of writing a will ,tell everyone
not to bother to come when i die .
if you don't call me or even visit me now that i'm a life ,
then don't bother to come to my funeral
my chest hurts so much i think it's anxiety
i get crazy thing going through my mind
my chest hurts ,
today i thought i was going to have a panic attacks!
Suicide thought's
Depressed

Take the Poll

• Suicide thought's
  • I COULD USE A FRIEND
  • I NEED A FRIEND
vote
View Poll Results

rohvannyn responded:
Coming here and reaching out is a good start. There are many here who will understand how you feel. You may be physically alone but you aren't alone in your feelings. If it's possible to do, at least try to get out every day and take a walk. Even if it's a short one. I know these feelings are overwhelming, but there is a way out. I think the most important thing might be to find a way to distract yourself right now. Find a way to help something. Even if it's just petting a cat or watering a plant. Find a way to get out of your own head a bit. I've been there.

KATMARYLAND responded:
Not only do you need friends, IMO you also needs Medication and a therapist. And that's nothing to be ashamed about. There are so many of us who have benefited from that and from my experience, I wished it had come along sooner. What about family - do you have any nearby? If so, please reach out. Everyone needs help and support now and then. Please, please see a doctor - that will most likely be a major step toward happier times.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

keep calm
taking it one day at a time helps me with my anxiety. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.