Skip to content
I don't know what's wrong with me
An_251506 posted:
Symptoms follow:
Auditory Hallucinations [Demonic Whispers>
Monophobic [Have to be with someone most of the time, I can't sleep alone and I can't stay somewhere alone... especially home.>
Paranoia [Feeling followed>/watched>
Even listing this makes me nervous

This has been going on for years, even as a kid.
I don't know whats wrong with me.
I want it all to go away.
Please help me.
An_251509 responded:
Have you gone to a doctor or the hospital? You may need some medicaton. My mother heard voices and she ended up having bi-polar disorder. I wish you all the luck!

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

hangover anxiety
I have been having the exact same problem. I used to get a mild anxiety each time I had a hangover but it was always something I could deal ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.