Skip to content
ami getting paranoid ?
An_251528 posted:
lately I been having a lot of bad days and I am struggling so bad and don't know what to do anymore! I am also alone almost all day until my hubby gets home from work but the he winds up going to bed early and I find myself alone again and I get really depressed and can't sleep and ask myself why am I still here, It feels like I have no one and I have a family but really don't want to be around them either because I am depressed. I also have terrible panic attacks (I keep wondering if he's seeing someone in office) . I felt sad because I don't have no one to talk to or walk with. Most of the time I try to keep myself busy around the house but lately I don't want to do anything but cry and I hate being like this. I want it all to stop because I fell like I don't wanna live no more. but you know what WE got to hang in there and hope for better days will come for us.

KATMARYLAND responded:
I can totally feel your emotions. Depression can feel like your feet are stuck in cement. Why is it that you are home all alone while your husband is at work? Is that because of the depression? You (IMO) definitely need social interaction! What about getting a job outside the home so that you can keep your mind busy and have social time as well? Have you shared your sadness with your husband? You need to see your Dr. so he/she can help you and assist you getting turned in the right direction. Also he/she can most certainly let you know about support groups in your area or other types of social outlets. If you can't get yourself to the Dr. please ask your husband or family member for help. You deserve to be happy and feel better. I know, when you're in that funk it's hard push forward or see beyond your sadness. There IS hope and help for you - and. . . as much as it may feel this way. . you are not alone.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.