Skip to content
I feel high when im not... Please help
Bryce1234 posted:
Out of no where I start to feel high without smoking marijuana. I feel like nothing is real, I start to panic, I also get a fever of 101 degrees. I smoked marijuana about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I dont know if the THC is still in my system. I try to avoid social events, like school, because of it. This has happened for about 7 days on and off. Please help, I want to get back to my old ways.

rohvannyn responded:
I've heard that THC can be stored in fat for a surprising amount of time. It could be that, or your brain freaking out about the idea of having taken it. It sounds like a pretty good reason not to do it anymore unless you need it for medical reasons. I know help is out there if you want it, and support for getting off drugs. Most of it is free too and there's no shame in asking.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

keep calm
taking it one day at a time helps me with my anxiety. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.