Skip to content
Just today
An_250841 posted:
So, let me start with a little bit of back ground.

I used to get panic attacks that would make it so for the rest of the day i would have anxiety. That was about 2-4 times a week from the time is was 16 to about 19.
I never treated them, they just kind of went away as life moved on.

And now that i am 23, today is my first major panic/anxienty feeling since i was young.

My husband and i are about to leave the house we are renting to live with a family member for a couple of month while we get his credit straight so we can buy a house. the problem is, i like being dependent. The closer i get to moving out of this house, the worse it becomes. So, i push the moving date out a little further. But that makes us so broke.

I really hate this feeling and i am stuck. All i really want to do is break down. But i cant =/

I really dont like this feeling

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.