Skip to content
weird headaches cont.
swdhkay posted:
I posted awhile ago about weird headaches. I hate to post again but I'm sure all of my family and boyfriend are getting pretty tired of hearing it, so I thought I would come here for some adivce. Well anyway the headaches went away for about a week and i felt good for the first time in a very long time but just recently my symptoms have returned with lots of pressure in my head. I have pressure in the back of my head and my neck feels stiff my ears also feel really full sometimes it feels like there is something stuck in my ear. All of these symptoms are causing me lots of anxiety I had a horrible panic attack last night and was convinced I was about to die. I felt extremely weird and my head kept feeling like it was filling up with air or something (really hard to describe) and now today I just feel really weak and tired and the head symptoms are still here. Does anyone else have strange head symptoms?

Savahanna responded:
I have had the same symtoms, and the head filling up with air that ur discribing sounds like maybe its the derelization that some people..including myself get. does it get to where its hard to consintrate or u feel like ur heads in a fog? it sounds like u might also have ocd and worrying about the way ur feeling constantly bothers u and causes u anxiety and panic..its a bad cycle and i know exactly how u feel. if u need to talk maybe we can help each other email me mrs.reed@outlook.com

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

keep calm
taking it one day at a time helps me with my anxiety. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.