Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Last panic attack
jaws82 posted:
Ive been suffering from panic attacks for over 10 years, and I have just had my last one, I cant take it anymore. Each one is worst than the last. No more- I hope one day they can find a cure, my suffering is over.

Savahanna responded:
Dont do anything dangerous, are u feeling suicidal? would u wanna text me or call me i know how ur feeling maybe talking would help.

Sambaluk replied to Savahanna's response:
I have had anxiety most of my life. Xanax saved my life I have been on it now for 20 years. My anxiety just started getting bad again, severe panic attacks make it hard to go to out. Out of desperation Im going to try some natural drugs like GABA, L-Theanine and Bacopa. I will try it and see how I feel.

Sambaluk responded:
What kind of Med do you take? My panic attacks are also bad severe nausia that I can't even drive. I take xanax, 4mg every day, I also have some Valium if needed. I have had anxiety all my life and panic attacks. It's a chemical malfunction in the brain some cure has to come by soon.

jaws82 replied to Sambaluk's response:
I have a history of prescription drug abuse and am monitored closely. My psych doctor will not prescribe Xanax or Valium as they are the two most drugs I abused.That sucks!

jaws82 replied to Savahanna's response:
I think that might help. I have never been around any people that have them worse than me. All I know is I cant go on like this anymore, waiting for the next one.

Savahanna replied to jaws82's response:
send me an email and ill send my number. trust me..i know how u feel right now. i f ing hate this. i just wanna be normal...i know u do too.

jaws82 replied to Savahanna's response:
I don't have your e-mail.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Talk to GOD!!!!
There is no question that anxiety and anxiety disorders are in fact painful, and yet very natural occurrences in life. Unfortunately, they ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.