Skip to content
why cant i stop worring
Tiffanys81 posted:
for the last week I cant stop worrying about everything I haven't had a good nite sleep in 4 days my chest is tight and my body hurts mostly my neck my doctor told me its stress but I don't know what to do anymore everyone tells me to get over it and just be happy but how can I when im scared of dieing if I eat im scared ill get sick when im alone im scared ill have a panic attack and die from it please someone let me know im not alone

Sambaluk responded:
I have had anxiety for 30 years, xanax helps relax your brain so your not thinking so much and fall asleep. Check with your doctor about your serotonin levels. Anxiety, depression every person who has these has low levels of serotonin in there body. I started taking 5-htp all natural for increasing the serotonin levels in the body, I have know idea how much to take? So I keep taking more to see what helps. My neck is also always stiff and sore, like you not sure what to do about it. If you have any suggestions write me sambaluk@yahoo.com

Psalmist88 responded:
You are not alone, and having this community is proof. There are medications you can get from your doctor (you may have to go to a different doctor or even a psychiatric doctor if your doctor is not responsive to your requests). There are cognitive things you can do as well, a therapist can recommend books and/or excersizes. There are also physical activities that can help such as breathing excersizes, meditative excersizes (tai chi, qi gong, yoga, etc) that may help your state of mind. I wish you all the best in finding a solution that will work for you.

Tiffanys81 replied to Psalmist88's response:
thank u so much but I don't want to take anything I did for a while n my DR took me off cuz I had a panic attack from it n he said I don't need it any more n its been 2 yrs I was doing good intill about 2 months ago I just moved n da stress from work n takin care of a house hold n a child n husband n its when every body is in bed n im alone that I have panic attacks I fill empty sometimes I don't know how to have fun anymore n relax im always thinkin about da bad things

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.