why cant i stop worring
Tiffanys81 posted:
for the last week I cant stop worrying about everything I haven't had a good nite sleep in 4 days my chest is tight and my body hurts mostly my neck my doctor told me its stress but I don't know what to do anymore everyone tells me to get over it and just be happy but how can I when im scared of dieing if I eat im scared ill get sick when im alone im scared ill have a panic attack and die from it please someone let me know im not alone

rohvannyn responded:
You aren't alone, but you could use some support here. I completely agree with you, if you feel that way you can't just 'get over it!' Distractions will help you get through some of the feelings though. Music, a hobby, exercise, things like that. If you found a way to get a good massage that might help you very much.

Breathe deeply. Where there is breath, there is hope. You are not alone. If you have no one to talk to, try a free crisis line- they are not just for people who are suicidal, sometimes people just call them when they are going through a hard time and need to talk. Also, we are always here.