Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
plz read this
Tiffanys81 posted:
ok I have a big question that I need help with for the las t month or so my left side of my body hurts mainly my leg and back of my head its more tightness then pain I have had a CATscan on my head that said my muscle were tight and then a test on my leg to see if I have blood clots and thank god I don't but what else can this be if I walk or sit to long I feel like im gona pass out I am only 31yrs old yes im alittle over wight for my height but im healthy and now im scared there is some really wrong and I had a blood test to if I had a infection and nothing I know a lot of my family doesn't belive me at this point but im not lieing sometimes it feels like I just cant move please some one anyone any ides thank u

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.