Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Paranoid
ejrax posted:
My doctor has told me that I have been suffering from anxiety, however I'm starting to wonder is it normal. Basically I feel like everything in my life is going so well and that eventually it's going to go. Why should I be so lucky something's got to give. I feel like if something is going to happen I won't be able to handle that I'll just fall apart . Does anyone else feel this way? Or know what I'm suffering from?

rohvannyn responded:
Sounds like one of the manifestations of anxiety to me! I've been through this before too. Along with following your doctor's advice, don't neglect positive self talk. Say to yourself "I can do this. I can handle this. Even if something bad happens, I can deal with it." Say it even if it feels like a lie, say it till you believe it.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.