Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introductions
Sarah4567 posted:
I stumbled upon this webmd community last night and I skimmed through a few of your comments. In the few comments that I read, I was already feeling glad to have found something where people experience the same symptoms as me. To give a small introduction I am 27 years old, generalized anxiety, just started cipralex for the 2nd time. Have been on Wellbutrin before. At this point in time I'm not doing so well but am willing to fight. With me, some depression tends to follow any anxious episode. One day at a time, one foot in front of the other. That's all we can do. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

rohvannyn responded:
Welcome to you! It's good to have you here.

subtleNae responded:
I feel the sameway. Thanks for responding.

rohvannyn responded:
I just reread what you said and something resonated with me. You wrote "at this point in time I'm not doing so well but am willing to fight." Right now I'm in a similar position. I was in a very dark place this weekend, but am finally getting to the point where I can at least think that fighting is a good thing to do, rather than giving up to my difficulties. I wish the best to you, and hope that you can keep on. Always remember that you are worth it.

Sarah4567 replied to rohvannyn's response:
thank you for your encouragement! Much appreciated.

its hard to describe the feeling of psychological growth, its so multidimensional, but i love giving into it, it feels so good. I love learning new lessons and applying things in my life that keep the anxiety at bay...truthfully i feel i will always have this problem, in fact, I think it's very dangerous to think we can change completely from who we really are, but if we can embrace it, but keep it at a tolerable level, i think id be very happy with that...

how about you, you mentioned you werent doing so well a few days ago. Are you still fighting?

all the best

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Lexapro
My dr. just prescribe me Lexapro.. i just feel nervous taking it. does anyone have any thoughts about it. More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.