Skip to content
Sleep Paralysis and Anxiety Sleep attacks
mslovelypop posted:
Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? What were your experiences and how did you manage them?

Here's a description of what sleep paralysis entails: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_...

I have had these unexplainable "nightmares" for years and never knew that the cause of them was anxiety. Constant worry and fear that I would not reach my ideal goals. I overcame most of them through talk therapy, exercise and earning my degree.

However, they are back, but not to the same extent as before. I plan to seek help once again and request medication. I just can't seem to make my anxiety go away. I strongly believe I need meds but Ive been opposed to them for so long.

I guess it's a PRIDE thing. But I can't continue like this. It's not healthy; and adds more stress to my daily life.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Lexapro
My dr. just prescribe me Lexapro.. i just feel nervous taking it. does anyone have any thoughts about it. More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.