Skip to content
Are my panic attacks and stress causing seizures?
Nativeladyiowa posted:
This has happen about 4 times in the last three years. I don't know if its really connected to my panic attacks but it happens in my sleep after attacks. My family seen the last two. They said I gurgle and tense up and they had a hard time waking me up. When I woke up every time my calfs are really sore, like I had them tensed up and the sides of my tongue are chewed on. They called the ambulance and they checked me over and said it was from stress. Idk what to think. Any input? I take Effexor for panic disorder. But I've taken that for 15 years. I also do have a high stress job. And my boyfriend/child's father and I just broke up after 7 years.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.