Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    am i going crazy????
    chrissyzajac posted:
    have been in a horrible emotional abusive relationship that resulted in me taking our now 3 year old with me and left him 3 years ago. hurt so bad i swore off men and refused to even think of marriage being possible. i met this wonderful prince charming. perfect for me and treats my daughter and i like queens. weve talked about marriage in the future and everything. i recently went on his computer cuz mines broken (he knows i use it) and went to check my email. his was already logged in and i saw emails from random other guys saying they were gonna set up a all men gangbang type thing. i asked him what the heck it was for and he said it was an old bet him and his buddy were doing to see how many each they could get guys to want to. he swore on everything he cares about in his life he would not cheat on me and he was really sorry he didnt let me in on it. a few weeks passed and i find out hes still doing it. i confronted him again but since hes at work at the moment he cant answer. am i going crazy and being stupid for acting like this and having trust issues from the past ruin my trust now or am i right to freak out and demand he stops. ireally dont want to lose this guy if it turns out i was at fault but i cant help think hes lieing to me about this "bet". if i find out he cheats on me i will be beyond help depressed and will be shattered but ill leave him. other than this issue there is nothing wrong between us. please help!!!!!!
    subtleNae responded:
    follow your gut.
    An_253265 responded:
    leave and never look back.
    msannabelle responded:
    pack your bags & get the ____ out of there as fast as you can!!!! Not only for your best interest, but for the life of your daughter!! Surveys show that as we know for now, 1 out of 4 female children are sexually abused by men they know!!! He could be doing "something" to your daughter that you would never know about!!!! As an "adult female survivor", you need to put your daughter's life & safety first & foremost & leave this situation immediately!!! He sounds like he has no morals or character. Do yourself a favor, get into counseling as soon as you can & read a book by Steve Harvey called "Think Like Man Act Like A Lady". Men do not change how they act or how they think, trust your instincts and leave now!!!!
    rohvannyn replied to msannabelle's response:
    This is getting extreme. A man being secretive about exploring alternative parts of his sexuality does not equate being an abusive person. Our needs or desires are not always controlled by us. How we respond to them is, but homosexual tendencies do not immediately equal a sick person. Some people need interactions of both kinds. That can be embarrassing and hard to talk about. The solution is openness. That way it can be seen whether the man needs to be run away from or not.

    Featuring Experts

    Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

    Helpful Tips

    hangover anxiety
    I have been having the exact same problem. I used to get a mild anxiety each time I had a hangover but it was always something I could deal ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.