Skip to content
Have a question about SSDI
cindigal posted:
I could call social security but you know how they work, you can never to speak anyone or on hold forever. Also, any sites I went to about social secuity, you have sort through pages. That's why I am pleading here to get a answer to my question. I get SSDI every for my disabilties; speech aphasia stemming from brain injury, depression and anxiety for years. I am 57 now and was married 13 years and then we separated in 2005. He moved to another state and he started to get sick in big way with cancer. He passed away in January and it still hurts cause we will still chatting all the while we were separated. my question is would i be able get his Social Security because he was over 63 and was retired. He was also a veteran and was getting a stipen from VA. Thank for in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cindigal

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

keep calm
taking it one day at a time helps me with my anxiety. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.