Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
GAD friend needed
subtleNae posted:
I hv suffered from anxiety for 3 years. its difficult trying to work when your frustrated and confused and experience memory loss with the attacks. i dont even like people standing next to me. i hate crowds and new places. I was put on klonpin and throzine for social anxiety. i need more help. a friend that undetstands. we can help each other cope. my yahoo messenger is smartncute69.

Take the Poll

does having someone who goes through the same thing to talk to help?
  • yes
  • no
  • sometimes
vote
View Poll Results

Sarah4567 responded:
I have GAD as well.
Taking cipralex and am set to see a psychiatrist in a month. I completely understand the situation of trying to work, but the anxiety takes over, trouble with sleeping, terrible..
I quit 4 jobs on the spot due to this problem, just walk out. I am currently relearning some tools in order to avoid the same negative behavior.

any time you want to email me, my email is sarah.toby@gmail.com

subtleNae replied to Sarah4567's response:
thank you. i will email you.

subtleNae replied to Sarah4567's response:
how old are you? Im 31 and single.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.