generalized anxiety disorder
aamorris1990 posted:
This is what I am being treated for.... A couple of years ago I had the same thing and with the help of medicine i felt like i recovered. I swung myself off of the medicine about 6 months ago and was doing great! A couple of weeks ago i tried to start college and it all came back!!! Doctor has prescribed me Zoloft (25 mg) when i recovered i was taking 50 mg. I've been on my medicine since Friday evening and since then I have felt worse everyday, I don't like taking medicine but keep trying to tell myself that it will help me. What has really got to me for the past week is that I haven't been able to sleep! Every time I lay down and try to get rest my arms a shoulders start felling like they are on fire. Weird! I feel so tired throughout the day and keep getting anxiety attacks frequently as the day goes by. I can't remember how long it look the medicine to take affect on my mind and body the first time i was on them so I'm waiting for a good day to come. Hope it comes soon. trying to keep my head high and a smile on my face!