Skip to content
generalized anxiety disorder
aamorris1990 posted:
This is what I am being treated for.... A couple of years ago I had the same thing and with the help of medicine i felt like i recovered. I swung myself off of the medicine about 6 months ago and was doing great! A couple of weeks ago i tried to start college and it all came back!!! Doctor has prescribed me Zoloft (25 mg) when i recovered i was taking 50 mg. I've been on my medicine since Friday evening and since then I have felt worse everyday, I don't like taking medicine but keep trying to tell myself that it will help me. What has really got to me for the past week is that I haven't been able to sleep! Every time I lay down and try to get rest my arms a shoulders start felling like they are on fire. Weird! I feel so tired throughout the day and keep getting anxiety attacks frequently as the day goes by. I can't remember how long it look the medicine to take affect on my mind and body the first time i was on them so I'm waiting for a good day to come. Hope it comes soon. trying to keep my head high and a smile on my face!

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Fish oil 1000mg can help with the brain shivers/zaps.
Hey guys, I myself am a sufferer of the terrible effexor withdrawal. I am here to tell you there is hope in getting off of this drug and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.