Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please Help..Careee Decisions have made me crazy n depressed.
Anon_36947 posted:
1.I am 23 year old female.I am bachelor of pharmacy but I always wanted to take medicine.On scale of 10 i can rate myself as 7.5 on 10 in studies.
2.But when i scored quite average marks during my high school I dint even tried for medicine with fear, parental pressure.(& my friends scoring lower than me are doctors today)
3. All my B.Pharm years I had strong feelings of changing my field but i kept suppressing it and now I am graduate, I repent alot. All my friends have started their masters and i just cant focus. I keep repenting.I was one of the jolliest person , now I am very sad depressed.
4. I want to take admission in MED school now, but Its big commitment plus I have boyfriend whom I love and we plan to get married by 25. so starting Medicine at age 24 seems not right for parents, love, family, plus fees are so high, I would be have to be dependent on my parents and I will be 30 when i complete my medical education and will just have to be focused on studies.

5. There are days when I force myself to study M.Pharm in Pharmacology but my conscience keeps confusing me. I am in despair.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

MRI/ NECK PAIN
I AM LEAVING WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS I HAVE HAD HIP AND NECK PAIN WENT TO GET A MRI THEY SAW LESSIONS ON MY BRAIN I HAVE MS BUT IT DOES NOT ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.