Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What do you do -if you cant stop the stresses in your life?
booberryjuice posted:
Most of my stresses come from life and family. If you cant remove the stresses how can you get thru some of them? I cant take any meds. for my Anxiety cuz they give me panic attacks, so i have added things like; Gastritis, Gurd, PVC's, other health issues. I cant exercise because of an injury (but i walk a lot shopping.. for exercise) My heart pill helps a little and my doc. even said to take 1/2 of it in the AM (like i do now) and 1/2 in the evening. Im afraid to add the second one cuz my meds. all together make me pretty tired and lazy. I also take prylosec, claritin. which all have a sleepy side effect when added together! I have kids with Anxiety, Add/Adhd, OCD, SPD, etc. So any ideas??? Sometimes I feel like I'm just waiting around to have a stroke or something and die.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.