Skip to content
allergies associated with anxiety...anyone????
becky30 posted:
I've been dealing with anxiety 4mnths. My question is has anyone ever had allergies from anxiety??? As of late my eyes itch and get really watery. I'm getting more headaches and by jaw is sore off and on throughout the day. I take advil that seems to ease the pain for awhile but eventually it starts up again. I tend to clench my teeth too....I think that is so weird but it's something I've noticed that I'm doing more of when I'm anxious. Also I just feel so ill like a flu or something. The bridge of my nose hurts and my cheeks too. Anyone else ever felt like this??? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Also I've had blood work ekg mri urine testing and all came back normal.

doxielover10 responded:
ABSOLUTELY, I posted a question regarding this. If I get anxious every muscle in my body tenses up. If I'm not hugely anxious I break out in hives. If I'm really anxious I break out in bloody sores from head to toe. Nothing helps it, I can't go out as my throat, chest, arms are covered with bloody sores.

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
George Meridith

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.