Skip to content
dizzy fuzzy feeling
alanmc posted:
Hey there,I am getting funny feelings through my body its like a weak dizzy fuzzy cold feeling.I also get a lot of mouth ulsers and suffer from reflux.I have had several scopes done and revealed that i have inflamed bowel so the put me on nexium tablets,this however gives me even worse reflux.I am at the point that i dont know where to turn next.I always feel like i am lacking in something.I have been tested for celiac and chrones and the came back clear.My next thought was to have a food tolerance test done but i am a bit sceptical about weather this is accurate or not.Any advise on this would be great as i know how complex it must sound

ldc66 responded:
I have had some of the same problems and take Pepcid AC everyday which seems to help control the heartburn and reflux for me. I would try the gluten free diet and see if it helps you. Its not too hard unless you are a bread lover. You can find gluten free flour though for making pancakes and gluten free cornmeal also. Also have them look at your gallbladder which can cause all sorts of problems like this too.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.