Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pressure in head
An_254052 posted:
its been a couple years, it comes and goes, i have these symptoms of pressure and tingling in my head. i start to panic, feel like im going crazy and that something is going to happen to me. i dont like driving alone or to far. i tend to think something is wrong with my head. im at a red light and start to panic because i want the light to be green or i want to pull over . i feel horrible , i never wanna go or do anything, i use to not be able to sit at restraunts and eat . i feel flushed like my heads going to explode ... i feel better reading peoples post, and hearing similar things, knowing that im not the only one. just wanted to try this out by sharing my story because im very tired of feeling this way.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.