Skip to content
Life
An_252569 posted:
Hello,

I think you should remember me from my fear/anxiety over graduation. I decided to go. Now I'm afraid about life in general. I don't know what I want to do career wise. I literally just turned 21 two days ago. I thinking about grad school, my mom is pushing me even harder. I'm looking into 3 different programs at two different schools. Idk if it's best to work maybe for a year than apply. Because I really don't know what i want to do and maybe working will help me. Do most people wait to go to grad school or go right after?

rohvannyn responded:
I wish I would have worked for a year instead of staying in school. It would have given me some great perspective. Have you talked to your mom about her pushing you like this? She may be doing it out of love but it sounds like it's giving you a lot more stress than you need.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Fish oil 1000mg can help with the brain shivers/zaps.
Hey guys, I myself am a sufferer of the terrible effexor withdrawal. I am here to tell you there is hope in getting off of this drug and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.